Tuesday, December 13, 2011

House of 912 Christmas Tree

I seemingly arrived in South Lake just in time for the house of 912's Christmas tree cutting. Josh gave me a big chainsaw and simply said have at it...Insert large grin. Thanks Josh.  We had to walk a ways into the forest and spent a good forty minutes looking for the right tree, but it was awesome!
 Official tree searching perch and dog.
 Kat, Josh, Dylan and Carly entering the forest.
 Following friends.
 Searching.
 Quick man shot.
 Nika ran around in heaven the whole time.

 There were patches of snow here and there.
 Here she is....A beauty.
 Agreeing on its beauty.

 YUP.
Josh cleaning it up.



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to have such a great experience and fun. Not quite the same as Dos Pueblos tree farm, but still has the same spirit.

    How wonderful to be having such adventures at this time in your life. I'm a bit jealous, but I got to enjoy the same types of adventures and I have my memories of an exciting and joyous time. I love to look into your eyes and see a little of myself. Keep on adventuring!

    ReplyDelete