Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shoulder Re-Cap X Hood Pics X Random Pics

OK...For everyone I havent talked to: I have a Grade Three AC joint separation, which happened about a week ago now, snowboarding at Mt. Hood(Killing it there byw). There is a ligament connecting the collar bone to the acromion bone above the shoulder as well as ligaments connecting the collar bone to the coracoid bone. They're all completely torn. I've got surgery Monday where they'll be putting a plate in with a follow up surgery three months down the line. A small six month recovery and I'll be back to full strength killing it. Watch out for this guy.

It explains my injury, surgery, and recovery perfectly.  Look at the Grade 3 separation image and the early surgery image. The plate with hook is exactly what I'll be getting.

---------------DON'T IGNORE THE MT. HOOD PHOTOS....THEY MAKE ME HAPPY--------------




 Base of Mt. Hood

 Look close....You can see High Cascade's badass park set-up.

 Top of the Mountain.

Keenan and Kyle Gibson. My Shred and Camping Confidants at Hood.

The famous Cobra Dogs....Spicy brautworst with mustard, ketchup, cobra sauce, saurkraut, jalapenos, banana peppers, cream cheese, bacon bits, and onions....so good.

I'm in real good hands with this pretty lady. 

Tough as Nails.

Hood from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment