Monday, March 26, 2012

A bit injured

I actually hurt my wrist three weeks ago learning a new spin on a bigger jump. Since then, the pain would come and go, but after having a super fun morning, I actually felt enough pain in my wrist all day to drive me to go the urgent care clinic. I ended up tearing some cartilage and quite possibly a ligament. Two hundred bucks later, I'm in a thermal hard brace with little use of my stupid wrist. Don't worry though, I can still shred.

"Hurt" Hand Planting the Quarter Pipe in the XL Park.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so you KNOW the shiver that runs through me thinking of you being hurt. But, true to form, you're out there shredding your a$$ off just the same... It reminds me of when you'd be out on the soccer field, get knocked down, and you'd bounce right back up - EVEN when you broke your collar bone. You definitely earned the nickname I bestowed upon you - Rubber Band Man. Here it is, some 15 years later or whatever, and you still have that "don't care, just wanna have fun" thing going on. YAY FOR YOU!!!!!

    I love ya, bud
    TheDad

    ReplyDelete