Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogging Hiatus

Welp....Been having too much fun as usual what with snowboarding, skating, friends, and adventures. So due to the fun factor, my picture taking kind of came to a halt, and I'd rather have the photos tell most of my story....hence the lack of blogging. Rico came to visit from Oakland last week and we had a blast. We went riding everyday and skated the Camp of Champions Private Mini-Ramp...NBD. The day after Rico left, I left for the Okanagan Valley to chill lakeside for a few days. Just about 10 days left of glacier riding...sucks.

Tantulus Winery. We camped here the first night.


COC Mini Ramp sesh with Rico.

Kyle.

Me. Glacier kit.

Kyle. Me. Kelsey.

Rico. Glacier kit.

We looked after this dope kitten for a night.




 Glacier!

Glacier Crew.


Kyle. Glacier kit.

 Chillin in T-Bar Lineup.

Rico's gap to back tale insta. Hyped.

Kyle. Me. Rico. Glacier kits! Just a bunch of....





T-Bar Lineup.

T-Bar.

2 comments:

  1. I can't say this any simpler, or feel it more deeply:
    I
    LOVE
    MY
    BEN!!!
    I am so happy for all the experiences you're getting to have, and they're because you're MAKING them happen.
    Your loving and proud Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good almost-picture of Patrick. Any closer we'd be *behind* him. I'd like to see his whole darn, smooth-skinned fair-complexioned face, not just the mouth that roared. Here's a request for a more complete picture of the gent!

    ReplyDelete