Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Closing of the Summer Shred


This is the last week of summer shred here in Whis. The glacier will be shutting down this up coming Saturday, which is a total bummer of course. What doesn't suck though is the fact that all of the camps on the glacier are done and the only people riding will be the people in public park (Which = No Lift Line Ups) Another added to bonus(NBD) is that I'm going down to Oregon this Saturday to go snowboarding and camping at Mt. Hood. Going to Mt. Hood in the summer is something I've wanted to do for a super long time, so I decided to just make it happen.
Pre-Glacier Pancakes By Pat.
Snowboarding in Fog.

We got tired of all the camps having special wrist bands to ride their parks, so we made our own for the public park.

One of my really good French friends from the Grill is moving away in two weeks so he gave me a friendship tattoo. Positive.Mental.Attitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment