Friday, January 20, 2012

A Short Jaunt to the Village/Mountain

Passed on snowboarding today to go look for a job. I was pretty unsuccessful, partly because I'm too honest a person. Not to worry though, after a sweet pep talk with the roomies, I'm going to have a different game face....a lying face with at least two years experience in whatever I'm applying for! Here are some pictures of my fifteen minutes walk to the mountain.

Me and Jenny going on a walk into town.

The street our house is on.





This is Erik. He is currently living in my room until the end of January. He's rad!

 This is Jenny my other roommate and Craig's foxy lady.


You guys know this joker.

My current room for a couple more weeks. Its super comfortable because I sleep right next to the heater and windows....therefore I get a cool draft while still being wrapped with some nice warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment