Monday, January 16, 2012

Travel Update

Well...Tomorrow's the big day. I'm traveling to the great white north to have a little bit of fun. 

I fly out of SFO the 17 at 2:30 Pm and arrive in Seattle at 4:50 Pm.

From Seattle I plan to try to hitch up to Bellingham since I can't catch a bus for two hours(don't worry, I probably won't get picked up and end up catching a bus) Craig's being an awesome friend and picking me up from Bellingham, Wa so I can utilize my food stamps and stock up on groceries. Then it's the border town Blaine, Wa where I'll get my visa probably around 11 Pm or so. After that's all taken care of  we're going to drive up to Vancouver and stay with Craig's brother Cory for a night and a day. Then, finally, Whistler! Should be about 11 or so hours of travel the first day and 2.5 hours the next. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon, I wish nothing but the most exciting, adventurous of times. My boys about to become a Canuckian. Dang... SHRED IT!

    ReplyDelete