Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lift Line

While I was waiting in a lift line, I noticed a couple of my friends had their hands in the air making a sort of fist. Next thing I knew a bird had landed on one of their hands. So cool. So I gave it a try and sure enough a bird landed on my hand as well looking for food. I added a piece of jerky to ensure a landing and a bit longer stay of the bird. Of course then I had to hold the jerky with my lips and see if I could get a bird to land on my face....I was unsuccessful.



2 comments:

  1. I love this! The birds are fantastic. And of COURSE you would try to get one to land on your face - I wouldn't expect anything less. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You're trying to get a bird to sit on your face? I think we need to review a few basic facts about some things. I think you took our discussion of the birds and the bees a bit too literally.....

    ReplyDelete