Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cell Phone Photo Dump

I've been taking pictures with my new Canadian phone with intentions of getting a blue tooth adapter for my PC(ya ya it doesn't come pre-installed). Anyway, an adapter was ordered and on the way, but in the mean time I utilized Craig's Mac. I should be posting everyday now that I know the photo quality from my cheap phone is actually quite good. So here they are...pics from about a two weeks ago to tonight.
Cory came up for a night and a day last week to shred one of the best pow days yet. Eric was hanging out too.

Deep in the fog is the valley floor...testing the phone pic quality.


A lot of these shots are from Red Chair on Whistler Mountain.

Cory, Anthony, and Me same day....and some goobs skier I guess getting epic below us...

Red Chair.

I think this was like 4 days ago. Another killer pow and hit run day. Craig on a sketchy hike route.

These girls rip. Alexa, Andrea, and Kelsey catching the Peak to Peak/coffee slam. This was a super fun day for sure.

Walking home.

Walking to work I noticed I can see the mountain from my driveway. Pretty sweet.

I crushed work today and walking home, this is what I got. No Big Deal.

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics!!!! Does this mean you have a text-able phone? It is so very beautiful where you are. Love that red gondola, but I'm afraid I won't be in it. Picture my face at Cal. Adventure and you know why!!!! Great bird tricks by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, honey! Some of the panoramic view ones are actually rather stunning.

    It's kinda funny, I get more excited for you each day you're up there, as you experience more and more, as you're living the dream. Of course, I also MISS you more and more each day, but that's a given. Shred it!!!

    ReplyDelete