Monday, February 6, 2012

Sunny Park Lap Days



Saw this prime Canadian Tuxedo at breakfast yesterday and couldn't help but snap a pic.

While visiting my friend Andrea late last night at her work, she gave me some poutine...I was fairly buzzed so I couldn't say no to food.(weird) And yes it looks super disturbing. Poutine consists of fries, cheese curds, and gravy. And although I ate a bit of it, no I don't want to eat it again.


I feel like sick kitty again. No rest for the weary. Shredding all day tomorrow, then working a night shift. Yea! 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you feel like sick kitty.

    I gotta ask. Was that before, during, or AFTER having that just yummy-looking poutine???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the same for me, sick before or after you ate poutine???? Of course I know it's silly of me, but couldn't you lay low a bit and get well? You seem to be getting sick a lot. You eating ok, resting, etc. Oh that's just the mommy in me talking. Love ya

    ReplyDelete