Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Double Pow Days

 We got mass amounts of snow the last few days making for some good riding. I went up with Andrea and Anthony for some amazing Glacier Face Laps with no lift line-up yesterday. The snow was super deep, fresh and it kept falling all day. So good. Today was a whole different story. I woke up early to a bright blue sky and headed to the mountain for an early shred before work. I ended up riding hard, then going straight to work for a few hours, only to go back up and ride till the mountain closed. I feel pretty lucky right about now.

Andrea and Anthony. Coffee before Glacier Face Laps.

Rainy Apres before my night shift. Caesers, then more coffee.

Brown Baggin it...

Sun popping out over Blackcomb.

Sunny Apres with the Mongoli Crew. Pat. Dane. Alana.



1 comment:

  1. I can sum it up in five words: "the land of endless beauty". Wow, Ben... WOW....

    ReplyDelete