Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Van Visit 2.0

I spent the day cruisin Vancouver solo by bicycle(Thanks to Cory). It's the best way to check out a new city. The weather was kind of iffy so it kept a lot of popularized places rather quite, which was great for me. I probably rode for about 5 hours and countless km's getting to where I wanted to go as well as getting lost a few times. Thanks to Ben Turner for letting me crash at his awesome place downtown. After riding all day, I decided to surprise my Aunt at her hotel who is visiting Van for a conference. We met up with Ben Turner later and went to dinner at the Flying Pig in Yale Town for super good eats. Heading back up to Whistler with my Aunt tomorrow.

Sea Wall.



 Granville Island Marketplace.

View from Granville Island lunch spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment